Ski Familles’ Les Gets resort in the Portes du Soleil ski area of France is an ideal place for families to ski and enjoy themselves. Just a short transfer from Geneva airport, it’s great for families with young children.
It’s a traditional French Alpine village, with plenty of Savoyard charm and great skiing for all levels.
Les Gets chalets
A popular choice for families with young children, Ski Famille catered chalets with in-chalet childcare provide a home from home atmosphere for you and your children to relax in.
Your meals are cooked for you, the children are looked after and taken to and from ski school, and there’s even a hot tub or sauna to relax in after a day on the slopes.
If you would like to book or talk through family skiing holiday options, call Ski Famille on 01252 365 495. Please remember to mention “Two Point More Children” when you call.
What’s included & facilities available
- In-chalet childcare available 8 hours a day, 6 days a week
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, separate children’s tea, 3 course evening meal with choice of wine
- Lounge, dining area, playroom, ski/boot room
- Hot tub, sauna or steam room
- Free wi-fi
- Flights and transfers or Eurotunnel crossing
Ski Famille in-chalet childcare
Ski Famille childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in, so there’s no need to take the children to a centralised crèche each morning. It’s available for children from 3 months old to 12 years old, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Click here for more details
Activities depend on the ages of the children, with plenty of outdoor fun as well as well-deserved “down time” in the chalet playroom, where they can read a book, do craft, or join in with songs and games.
All Ski Famille childcarers have a CRB enhanced check, are thoroughly reference checked and well trained.
What else can Ski Famille help you with?
- Ski school – Ski Famille’s “Mountain Marmots” club includes ski lessons and a drop off and pick up service. If you’re unsure of the correct course for your children, just let Ski Famille know their level and they can find the right course for them to join
- Lift passes – these can be booked in advance and be ready waiting for you on your arrival
- Nappies – provided free of charge! All you have to do is let Ski Famille know the size and they’ll be there waiting for you
- Baby equipment – a vast array of baby equipment is available (chalets only). Click here for more detail
- Baby/Children’s meals – Hipp baby food jars are available for young babies if required. Special diets are also catered for