Part of the extensive and high altitude Paradiski area, La Plagne 1800 sits in a wooded bowl with great access to La Plagne Centre and is a great base for exploring the whole Paradiski area.
Ski Famille’s Chalet Nicole & Delphine are in a great location in Plagne 1800, just a short walk from the slopes and access to the superb Paradiski ski area. Click here to visit the Ski Famille website and find out more.
La Plagne 1800 Chalets
Ski Famille Chalets Nicole & Delphine have been designed specifically for Ski Famille guests. Both chalets sleep up to 20 and offer families space, privacy and superb facilities, as well as the much loved Ski Famille chalet service and in-chalet childcare.
If you would like to book or talk through family skiing holiday options, call Ski Famille on 01252 365 495. Please remember to mention “Two Point More Children” when you call.
What’s included & facilities available
- In-chalet childcare available 8 hours a day, 6 days a week
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, separate children’s tea, 3 course evening meal with choice of wine
- Lounge, dining area, playroom, ski/boot room
- Hot tub, sauna or steam room
- Free wi-fi
- Flights and transfers or Eurotunnel crossing
Ski Famille in-chalet childcare
Ski Famille childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in, so there’s no need to take the children to a centralised crèche each morning. It’s available for children from 3 months old to 12 years old, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Click here for more details.
Activities depend on the ages of the children, with plenty of outdoor fun as well as well-deserved “down time” in the chalet playroom, where they can read a book, do craft, or join in with songs and games.
All Ski Famille childcarers have a CRB enhanced check, are thoroughly reference checked and well trained.
What else can Ski Famille help you with?
- Ski school – Ski Famille’s “Mountain Marmots” club includes ski lessons and a drop off and pick up service. If you’re unsure of the correct course for your children, just let Ski Famille know their level and they can find the right course for them to join
- Lift passes – these can be booked in advance and be ready waiting for you on your arrival
- Nappies – provided free of charge! All you have to do is let us know the size and they’ll be there waiting for you
- Baby equipment – a vast array of baby equipment is available. Click here for more detail.
- Baby/Children’s meals – Hipp baby food jars are available for young babies if required. Special diets are also catered for